RGF REME HALO® Air Purification System
In the midst of the pandemic, everyone is looking for ways to protect themselves from COVID-19. While CDC-recommended practices like social distancing and frequent hand washing are effective and necessary, an air purification system can add an additional layer of protection to your home, office or facility.
This is not your average air purifier. The award winning REME HALO® in-duct air purifier uses unique technology to reduce air pollutants and odors by purifying every cubic inch of air that your central air conditioning system reaches. It is effective against all three categories of indoor air pollutants: Particulates, Microbial and Gases. The REME HALO® is like bringing fresh outdoor air inside without ever having to open your windows.
Features & Benefits
- Kills 99% of most Germs, Bacteria and Viruses on surfaces and in the air*
- Inactivates COVID-19 Virus by 99.9% according to an independent laboratory study**.
- Thoroughly tested to reduce airborne and surface bacteria & viruses, such as MRSA, e-coli, and Norwalk, to name a few.
- Reduces common allergy triggers from particulates such as pollen, mold spores, dander and dust.
- Eliminates odors from cooking, pets, dirty socks, diaper pails, and musty rooms.
- Can be used in homes and commercial buildings
- Patented technology, third party tested, validated and proven
- 5-year ballast warranty, 2-year cell warranty and 1-year labor warranty
Call Symbiont Service for a Free Quote on the REME HALO®: 941.474.9306
*Tested by Kansas State University. RGF products are not medical devices and no medical claims are made.
**Results are from an independent laboratory study performed under controlled conditions and are not in any way medical claims. The product(s) and technologies described are not medical devices and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, virus or illness.
Patented Technology: Third Party Tested, Validated and Proven
REME HALO® uses a reflective electromagnetic energy cell to create ionized hydro-peroxides (H202). This unique technology, tested and validated by third party independent labs and universities, proactively reduces bacteria, mold and viruses in the air and on surfaces by 99% while also decreasing odors, smoke and VOCs.
The REME HALO is designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA.
Residential & Commercial Applications
The REME HALO® can be installed in a wide variety of residential, commercial and industrial applications where a ducted HVAC system exists. Here are some examples:
- Single family homes, apartments, condos
- In hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and doctor’s offices
- Schools, daycare centers, colleges and universities
- Fitness centers, locker rooms, athletic facilities
- Office buildings
- Veterinary clinics, animal hospitals, kennels,
- Hotels, motels, and resorts
- Food processing and manufacturing plants/facilities
- Restaurants, diners, and bars