How To Safely Hire This Winter: 6 Tips
The coronavirus pandemic doesn’t seem to be easing up and many Englewood, Florida homeowners and commercial property owners are asking, “how to safely hire this winter.” It is a question the geothermal professionals from Symbiont Air Conditioning talk with customers about all the time.
We put together a video to let you know what we are doing to keep our team safe and to keep our customers safe when we pay a service visit.
How To Safely Hire This Winter
Here are some other safety measures to take into consideration when hiring for an air conditioning maintenance and service visit or an HVAC repair or installation project.
- Make sure the company you hire is practicing cleanliness and sanitization as recommended by the CDC. The team at Symbiont Air Conditioning does just that. We sanitize before, during and after the visit — you may want to sanitize before our team arrives — many people do.
- Ask the company you’re hiring what precautions they take to keep their people and their customers safe. Make certain everyone wears a mask and booties over their shoes if they’re coming into your home.
- If possible, schedule all calls via Zoom or other remote technologies.
- Stay the recommended six-feet apart from the service technician. Our geothermal HVAC pros strictly adhere to this guideline
- If you anticipate needing more than one service visit, do what you can to combine them into one and to lower the risk of exposure for both you and the service technician.
- In the midst of all the coronavirus pandemic and wanting to keep yourself, your family and your employees safe, make certain you still do your due diligence when hiring. Ask for more than one quote, ask for explanations on items you don’t understand, make certain you get a written contract and check and verify references from new companies with whom you’re working.
Be safe and be aware of the way in which any company you’re working with protects their employees and you — their customer.
Considering an upgrade or update to your commercial HVAC unit? Give our air conditioning service technicians a call today.
Don’t miss out! Like us on Facebook or subscribe to our RSS Feed on Feed Burner and get our latest posts. Our symbiontairconditioning.com blog includes posts about topics related to air conditioning and our company. Posts about additional topics can be found on our main company blog at symbiontservice.com/blog/.
Stay In The Loop
Don't miss out! Like us on Facebook or subscribe to our RSS Feed on Feed Burner and get our latest posts. Our symbiontairconditioning.com blog includes posts about topics related to air conditioning and our company. Posts about additional topics can be found on our main company blog at symbiontservice.com/blog/.